Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life. 15ml
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- May promote feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to a carrier oil and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
EXPERIENCELavender essential oil has a floral, calming scent that can be used aromatically or topically. With its many benefits, Lavender is one of our most popular products.DIRECTIONSTopical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.WHERE TO DIFFUSE
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUNDDid you know that lavender is part of the mint family and is one of our most popular oils? Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France. Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant, and it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and uses of lavender.SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lavandula angustifoliaBOTANICAL FAMILY: LamiaceaeREGIONS FOUND: Utah, Idaho, FrancePLANT PART USED: Flowering topEXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled from flowering topYL REGION: Most Young Living Lavender essential oil comes from France and the United States.